Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The 'End of the World' may be comming

I am tellin all of you to watch out for the endo of dayz because I have officially jammed my hands, feet, fingers and body into Indian Creek sandstone. This is not a joke I even have some pictures to proove it.
I have been in quite an interesting stage of life recently and have been tryin' to ground myself in order to process a few things. I have been laboring in Boulder during the days and training inside at night but mostly I have been thinking and weighing all that life has shown me at this stage.
Perhaps our greatest refuge is spontinaity, this being said a dear friend of my offered a ride for a 'Creek' trip. So I thought to myself what an oppertunity for something new and no place offers a grounds for thinking like the desert...so here I am. I am distracted with the obsession with learning and afforded a great deal of though at night.
AR

3 comments:

hayden said...

VICTORY!

you have taken your first steps, now run with it

walkerkearney said...

crack kills

Joe Sambataro said...

YES! You are learning to climb whats NOT there! soon you will fully understand the lure of crack! I want to see pictures, but see you more importantly. Hit me up if you are still in Boulder!