Friday, May 29, 2009

The Goin' ons

The last couple of days I have been up to some pretty diverse and really fun stuff. The weather has been pretty sporadic here in Boulder so regularity with just about anything has been lost. I have done some sports climbing on the Primo Wall of Clear Creek Canyon and knocking off up to 5.12+ without getting to pumped. I went and climbed the Bastille in Eldo with my friend Matty that I am also living with and even led some gear pitches on that which was a total blast. I went to CATS(Colorado Athletic Training School) which is an awesome facility including really fun gymnastic equipment and had a great session in which I truly became psyched again. So much so that I am going back tonight. I am prepping the truck and I will be Rifle bound very soon. 
AR

No comments: