Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Africa Files Part 5-The Rain/Climbing

There could not be a better match of people than Zaych and myself as the time spent in that small room amongst the humidity was a blast in its own not climbing way. Finally I snapped and with some beta from a local I found a traverse that does not top out that stays dry. The rock was dry but I was not and I brough and extra set of clothes. After changing I warmed-up by trying to flash the trav and after three goes I dispatched the first bould problem of the trip, 'The Egg Files V8'. Game on!!
Over the last couple of days Zaych and I have beem climbing and sending with great speed. More and more to come. For a full list of sends before the next entry check out my 8a.nu link. Lots of Love to these great universe & SOPSYCHED!!

No comments: