Thursday, July 31, 2008

Africa Files-Part 9-The Life(an update)

Just an update on the goings ons of my trip. All is well and Zaych and myself are feeling healthy and psyched. I did an amazing line yesterday called 'Black Spider V9' which felt very hard for because of its length and word has it that it harder 5.13, who knows? But it was a great line and a great time. The weather has been really ADD from hour to hour and day to day so our psyched nature is really working well. To all you who wants some media, I have been harvesting it. But idle threats will do you no good. You must use a carrot with this horsie. Like I said just a little update but to end I will add some facts of life as I have found them.

Facts;-Rock-Scaling seams to just not lose its fun for me and I am perpetually psyched, even a surprise for me sometime.
-I feel better about the world knowing Jaeger is out there finding new boulders and using his gnar beam on all geology/friends/and authorities alike
-The Rocklands are truly staggering and yes my knees have buckled
-PB&Jays are a 10 out of 10

Psyched and with love-Ander

3 comments:

sock hands said...

word, son! also, i've been keeping tabs. it's great that you're doing a lot of harder lines, but i'm concerned that you are becoming malnurished... you're not getting your full RDA of v7s, though it seems the rocklands has many to 'harvest' to give you the vitamins and minerals you need for the really clutch sends.

7 v7s a day keeps the doctor away, fool!

ps: i need to order a zapper machine.

Laurie said...

I am so glad you are having such an amazing time. Of course, I miss you terribly but you bring such sunshine to me via your postings and joy! Rally forth! Stay healthy! Stay centered in love and unity! All is well!

anderrock said...

I feel deficient, I can't seem to find that many V7's they are for sure the faux grade around here. But the point is well received, one has to be healthy with the magic of 7 when considering harder climbing. And the media coming I swear.