Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Back to L-Town

I am in Leavenworth for a little rest and escape from the heat. Dont you just love public libraries? It does feel good to be outside and this climbing journey again. Without a car living and travelling and especially climbing is mega mega hard, which is truely a bummer. But whatever it takes right.
Despite the heat I have been climbing pretty well. Mt skin really only holds up for an hour or so a day but I still have a done some great boulder problems. 'The Shield V7', 'Backdoor Ass Attack V7', and 'Drill Sargent V8' all went down and extremely quikely. I will post more as I can but I hope all are getting out there and enjoying some rock-scaling. PSYCHED!!

1 comment:

willclim1 said...

Have you seen that Kauk guy running around? I hear he's in Leavenworth, but mysterious like the North American ape.

WJC