Saturday, June 21, 2008

Index+All the Love=The Life

Basically I have entered stage three of Washington time. Stage one was actually climbing in Leavenworth and absolutely loving it, just super psyched. Stage two was down time in Seattle while Hayden was recovering from the same wisdom teeth procedure that I had and the climbing of this stage was sparse and tough to make happen. Now I am enjoying and learning a bunch in stage three which is about spending time with the people I love and the people that love me, essentially the common denominator being goodness. I have been snatched up in the loving embraces of the Zimmerman's and we have already shared allot of great times.
Now in stage three the climbing will take stage again. I am heading out to Leavenworth again, this time with the great Graham and Joe. They are going to put in some serious pitch time and I am going to pebble wrestle my brains out, psyched!! Then I get left out there to fend for myself with some ad lib camping, hitching , and hopefully tons of great rock-scaling. I will stay until it is time to get a move on for CA and then to the great South Africa. Wish me luck on my hobo-bouldering adventure.
Today Graham and myself got the last minute chance to go and climb in Goldbar. The conditions were horrible but I was mega psyched to try this rad line called the 'Rubik's Cube V9'. I had a little bit of a heart break sliding off the lock-off last move due to mega heat and humidity. A rough break but climbing is still the goodness and I would rather the heat than no climbing at all. After which we rolled over to the next town of Index which is trying to save their local forests from clear cutting. We gave them some support, talked with them really loe how it brought these great people together. Keep up the good work Joe at the Cascade Land Conservation(CLC) and the people of Index, WA. AR_OUT...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck on you Zaventure A_Rock. Sounds like things are coming together nicely!