Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Africa Files-Part 10-My Ho is gone and the Move

Hello everybody out there in blog-land. A few major things have changed since we last spoke. First of all Zaych left, but not without making his project go down in quike form, 'NBA Jamz V8'. It was such a rad adventure and absolutley crucial to have a master of travel to accompany me for this voyage of Africa proportions. Lets all wish Zaych the luck on his ways to becoming a doctor of astro physics, see you soon doc.
Last night I relocated to De Pakhuys, which is essentially a wonderland of climbing camps. It already has been a blast with big communal dinners and a bunch of great people from all over the world expollsions and all. Much more to come and many pictures as I am able to use the internet here. Alsi I did 'Minkki V8' in super quike form and is just another unbelievable rad line.
AR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! Glad you have community. Congratulations! Fantastic sends, I can tell. Keep strong. I am working for you here. All is well. Good fibs to you.
L