Saturday, August 23, 2008

Africa Files- Part 14-The Rest/Rehab

Atop the beautufl Table Mountain
Looking down a Table Mountain gully into CPT
A Lizard I chilled with atop the mountain, these guys aren't affraid of no ghosts
The bluffs of the twelve appostles into the Atlantic side

Since the last post I have been resting at my dear friends Carol and Stu's house in Cape Town. It has been really excellent to drop off of the radar(my own included) and just recover from 'that epic'. I have been sleeping alot and consuming great amounts of food in an effortto regain myself. It seems to have worked as well and I am feeling mostly myself again. With almost a week of rest under my belt I have made two quike little adventures, one up to the top of Table Mountain in CPT and the second to Fish Hoek Beach. I am including some pictures of Table Mountain so one can see how beautiful this Cape Town landmark is. On Sunday I head back to Rocklands with renewed psyche, so lets see what happens-AR

No comments: