Thursday, August 14, 2008

Africa Files- Part 11-The Fresh and the New New

Africa, how great and new she can feel when you just move out of an abandoned old crack house and back into your tent in the company of great new homies. I have been changing it all up, I have been doing manual labor(ie-building shit yo) and showering(go-figure). But even more so I feel way psyched to go rock climbing in a new spot on new problems and just feel anew. It was very hot the other day(80F) but I was still able to put good effort in and make quick work of 'Born into Struggle V9' and 'Poison Dwarf V8'. Then I went sport climbing to really mix things up and really almost flashed 5.12? and ended up doing it second go and it felt real nice to do things completely different. Spice, spice the spice of life. Love to all and enjoy the pictures.
AR

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That a boy! Mix it up. Sounds great and exciting. I just met two winery interns from Cape Town. I got them digs at the Carney's. Go figure! All is well.

Anonymous said...

Yo Ander, Gatzke here. Stoked to read about all of your adventures on that side of the globe. Next time you're in SoCo stop by.